What follows is the ringtone download procedure for iPhone users only, and uses M4R files required by the iPhone; most other cell phone users should use the mp3 files that we have made available for some time now. (Note: This “read more” link is open to all viewers.)
1) Go to our Home Page,(http://www.foxhuntinglife.com/) scroll down, and click on the â€śFree Hunting Horn Ringtonesâ€ť icon in the left-hand sidebar. Follow the instructions, click the â€śSubmitâ€ť button, and on the next screen select the M4R hunting horn call(s) of your choice in the â€śM4R Ringtones for iPhones Usersâ€ť box. It will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
2) Save the M4R file to your computer.
3) Connect your iPhone to your computer using the device’s USB connector cable, and launch iTunes in your computer if the application does not automatically start. (ITunes is a free download if you donâ€™t have it.)
4) Click “File” in the menu bar of the iTunes application window and select “Add File to Library.”
5) Use the “Add to Library” dialog box to find the M4R that you want to transfer to your iPhone. The M4R file is located where you saved it on your computer.
6) Click the M4R file in the “Add to Library” dialog box and click the â€śOpenâ€ť or “Choose” button.
7) Click â€śTonesâ€ť or “Ringtones” in the left side bar of iTunes.
8) Click, drag and drop the M4R file from the “Ringtones” library window pane to the iPhone icon displayed in the left side bar. ITunes transfers the ringtone file to your iPhone.
9) Now, on your iPhone, touch â€śSetting,â€ť touch â€śSounds,â€ť touch â€śRingtone,â€ť and you should find the horn call ringtone in the list. Touch to select.