To schedule an appointment call 540-364-0305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
We are once again looking forward to attending the upcoming Badminton Horse Trials. Our team will be on hand to showcase our equisite range of Hunting and Equestrian Attire. Come and view our latest range of tweed hacking jackets and country clothing.
This year our shop will be closed for the duration of Badminton for some renovation work but will re-open on Monday 11th May.
Today is Ladies Day at the Grand National Festival at Aintree Racecourse and once more the riders will be lead onto the course by the winner and runner up of the ‘Alexander James Picture of Elegance Championship’.
The two ladies who will ride side saddle and won this honour are Morgan Schive and Amy Jane Bryan.
If you would like the chance to have this amazing opportunity next year then you need to enter the ‘Alexander James Picture of Elegance Championship’ at the Aintree National Show on June 27th-28th.
The lucky winner receives an Everyday Elegance Side saddle Habit from Alexander James and also gets to lead the riders out at Aintree as part of the prize.
What follows is the ringtone download procedure for iPhone users only, and uses M4R files required by the iPhone; most other cell phone users should use the mp3 files that we have made available for some time now. (Note: This “read more” link is open to all viewers.)
1) Go to our Home Page,(http://www.foxhuntinglife.com/) scroll down, and click on the â€śFree Hunting Horn Ringtonesâ€ť icon in the left-hand sidebar. Follow the instructions, click the â€śSubmitâ€ť button, and on the next screen select the M4R hunting horn call(s) of your choice in the â€śM4R Ringtones for iPhones Usersâ€ť box. It will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
2) Save the M4R file to your computer.
3) Connect your iPhone to your computer using the device’s USB connector cable, and launch iTunes in your computer if the application does not automatically start. (ITunes is a free download if you donâ€™t have it.)
4) Click “File” in the menu bar of the iTunes application window and select “Add File to Library.”
5) Use the “Add to Library” dialog box to find the M4R that you want to transfer to your iPhone. The M4R file is located where you saved it on your computer.
6) Click the M4R file in the “Add to Library” dialog box and click the â€śOpenâ€ť or “Choose” button.
7) Click â€śTonesâ€ť or “Ringtones” in the left side bar of iTunes.
8) Click, drag and drop the M4R file from the “Ringtones” library window pane to the iPhone icon displayed in the left side bar. ITunes transfers the ringtone file to your iPhone.
9) Now, on your iPhone, touch â€śSetting,â€ť touch â€śSounds,â€ť touch â€śRingtone,â€ť and you should find the horn call ringtone in the list. Touch to select.
We will be closing for Christmas on the 24th December at 1pm and then re-opening on 5th January 2015 at 9am. We will do our very best to dispatch as many online orders as possible during the holidays but please be aware that there could be a delay on certain items during this period.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for your business this past year and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
We can announce that we have been nominated for the 10th Anniversary Countryside Alliance ‘Champion of Champions’ award. We very proudly won the ‘Best Rural Retailer’ back in 2006 and it had such a massive impact on our business so we couldn’t be more thrilled to have been nominated again for the ‘Champion of Champions.
We would love our customers to get behind us on this and cast a vote for us at www.countrysideallianceawards.org.uk
Please keep supporting UK manufacturing before it’s too late and all the skills disappear.
Alexander James Custom Coats
E Vogel Bespoke Boots
October 8, 2014
You Are Invited
Custom Coats, Bespoke Boots (and Bourbon Too)
The air is crisp, the trees are brilliant, itâ€™s fallâ€”the quintessential season for a cross country romp on your favorite steed. And now is the time to power up your wardrobe at Manhattan Saddlery.
Please join us for a made-to-measure event on Wednesday, October 8 from 5 to 7 p.m., when we welcome Alan Little, master tailor from Alexander James Fine English Tailoring. Just off the plane from England, Alan will custom measure you, help you choose from a selection of beautiful wools and tweeds from some of the oldest mills in Britain, and put your dapper new hacking jacket or hunt coat into production.
Since only the finest boots will complement your perfect new coat, Jack Lynch, President of E. Vogel Bespoke, Inc., will be in-store to consult, measure and take orders for custom boots and shoes handcrafted from the finest leather.
Need some liquid courage to go along with all that new hunt attire? Master of Whiskey Gina Fossitt will be on hand for spirits tasting and education, featuring Diageoâ€™s reserve Bulleit Bourbon and Rye. Appetizers will be provided.
Space is limited for this unique event. Please RSVP by noon on October 7 to email@example.com. We look forward to having you with us.
I can now confirm dates and places for our forth coming trip to the US.
7th/8th October – Manhattan Saddlery, New York
10th/11th/12th – Tri-County Feeds Store, Marshall, Virginia
14th/15th – Equine Divine, Aiken, South Carolina
17th/18th – Franklin Horse Store, Nashville, Tennessee.
If you would like to book an appointment to see Alan or Margaret please contact us or the relevent store and we will be happy to help.