For 1 day only we have up to 50% off selected items. Get them quick!!!
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
We are once again looking forward to attending this years Burghley Horse Trials. We can be found in the World of the Horse marquee.
Alan and Margaret will be on hand to discuss and take any orders and measurements.
WeÂ will have a full range of quality British made equestrian and hunting attire as well as complimentary accessories.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We will be attending the Festival of Hunting in Peterborough again this year. It is a fantastic show with a really great atmosphere and a wonderful opportunity to get yourself kitted out for the coming season.
Alan and Margaret will be on hand to discuss your requirements for hunt coats, waistcoats, and breeches. We will also have a range of accessories and other hunting related goodies on offer!
We look forward to seeing you down there!
We are pleased to announce that once again we will be attending the Glouscestershire Festival of Polo on 13/14th June.
Mark And Carl will be on hand to discuss your personnal tailoring requirements and also have a wide range of country clothing and accessories to peruse.
Due to us attending the show our shop in Pendlebury will be closed on Saturday 13th June. Sorry for any inconvienience.
To schedule an appointment call 540-364-0305 or email email@example.com
We are once again looking forward to attending the upcoming Badminton Horse Trials. Our team will be on hand to showcase our equisite range of Hunting and Equestrian Attire. Come and view our latest range of tweed hacking jackets and country clothing.
This year our shop will be closed for the duration of Badminton for some renovation work but will re-open on Monday 11th May.
Today is Ladies Day at the Grand National Festival at Aintree Racecourse and once more the riders will be lead onto the course by the winner and runner up of the ‘Alexander James Picture of Elegance Championship’.
The two ladies who will ride side saddle and won this honour are Morgan Schive and Amy Jane Bryan.
If you would like the chance to have this amazing opportunity next year then you need to enter the ‘Alexander James Picture of Elegance Championship’ at the Aintree National Show on June 27th-28th.
The lucky winner receives an Everyday Elegance Side saddle Habit from Alexander James and also gets to lead the riders out at Aintree as part of the prize.
What follows is the ringtone download procedure for iPhone users only, and uses M4R files required by the iPhone; most other cell phone users should use the mp3 files that we have made available for some time now. (Note: This “read more” link is open to all viewers.)
1) Go to our Home Page,(http://www.foxhuntinglife.com/) scroll down, and click on the â€śFree Hunting Horn Ringtonesâ€ť icon in the left-hand sidebar. Follow the instructions, click the â€śSubmitâ€ť button, and on the next screen select the M4R hunting horn call(s) of your choice in the â€śM4R Ringtones for iPhones Usersâ€ť box. It will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
2) Save the M4R file to your computer.
3) Connect your iPhone to your computer using the device’s USB connector cable, and launch iTunes in your computer if the application does not automatically start. (ITunes is a free download if you donâ€™t have it.)
4) Click “File” in the menu bar of the iTunes application window and select “Add File to Library.”
5) Use the “Add to Library” dialog box to find the M4R that you want to transfer to your iPhone. The M4R file is located where you saved it on your computer.
6) Click the M4R file in the “Add to Library” dialog box and click the â€śOpenâ€ť or “Choose” button.
7) Click â€śTonesâ€ť or “Ringtones” in the left side bar of iTunes.
8) Click, drag and drop the M4R file from the “Ringtones” library window pane to the iPhone icon displayed in the left side bar. ITunes transfers the ringtone file to your iPhone.
9) Now, on your iPhone, touch â€śSetting,â€ť touch â€śSounds,â€ť touch â€śRingtone,â€ť and you should find the horn call ringtone in the list. Touch to select.
We will be closing for Christmas on the 24th December at 1pm and then re-opening on 5th January 2015 at 9am. We will do our very best to dispatch as many online orders as possible during the holidays but please be aware that there could be a delay on certain items during this period.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for your business this past year and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!